Friday, July 8, 2011

We have a date!

Wednesday, September 28, I will pick up my new Audi Q5 at the Audi factory in Ingolstadt. I got the word this afternoon from the folks at the dealership. It's not as soon as I wanted, but I think it will be fine.

The airline tickets are booked. Nikki's passport application was submitted today. All that's left now is to make the plans and decide our itinerary. I decided to fly us into Stuttgart instead of Frankfurt or Munich. The flights were better, the connections were better and the Stuttgart airport is relatively small and should be fairly easy to get in and out of. At least that's the theory. Once on the ground in Stuttgart, we'll hop a train to Ingolstadt. We will actually get there Monday afternoon, so we'll have a full day on Tuesday to get over jet lag and go to the Audi factory on Wednesday relatively fresh.

In a few days I should be getting the official information packet from Audi. Probably nothing new until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment