Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My packet has arrived!

In my last post I explained how the information packet I hoped to receive had not yet come, and according to the salesman, would not come until the vehicle was built. Well, today the packet showed up on my porch via Fedex. And I have to say, these people at Audi know how to do things right.

I expected a plain manila envelope with the information inside. Instead, I received a sleek, black zipper binder with a welcome letter, supplemental information, a notepad with special Audi stationery, an Audi luggage tag and a high-tech aluminum Audi pen. There are plenty of pockets in the binder to stash all the paperwork needed for the delivery and the zipper ensures it all stays together. A very thoughtful idea. And very cool.

According to the letter, we begin the delivery process at 10 a.m., and at 11:30 take a tour of the factory. Lunch follows the tour, and then we are free to tour the museum.

With a letter and commission number in hand, I guess it's official. Delivery day is less than two months away, and both Nikki and I are very excited for our adventure.

Now if I could just get the A4 sold...

No comments:

Post a Comment